LOL because whenever I watch them live I feel like the camerapeople never pay attention to him and everyone jokes about how he’s just there in the background never really grooving
The deadline for the Foals Tshirt contest thing is coming to a close BUT I CAN’T THINK OF ANY ORIGINAL FUNNY IDEAS THAT MIGHT BE SERIOUS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO CONSIDER IT and anyway I thought about it for a bit. I’m not really interested in seeing my art being worn everywhere and I already got 3 tickets to see them this year so actually I suppose there are other real artists more passionate about winning this. I just want Yannis-Senpai to be mildly amused by my art.
So I made these
Do you think I should actually enter these into the contest
Well it’s almost the end of 2013 here, and I think it’s been a good one! Despite the inactivity of my art blog I do think I’ve done a much better job than 2012 in terms of inspiration and finding different drawing styles.
Other things that happened this year:
- I graduated ??!? ?! ?!?
- Attended a huge Endocrinology society gathering happening at my uni (but only messed around with friends) and did my own presentation in my uni’s Endrocrinology Journal Club which was sdfjkh
- Began a master’s course (and lost tons of student loan money in the process oops)
- Fandom-wise there’s nothing too new but it’s obvious at the start of the year I was big into Mortal Kombat haha. I also got back into Harry Potter at the very end of this month. Also got into the remake of Hawaii Five 0 (only because I wanted to see more Ian Anthony Dale while waiting for Mortal Kombat Legacy to come out oh my God I suck) as well as Ace Attorney after introducing it to a friend. Oh and I got back into the Toontown fandom lol good grief
- Didn’t game as much but I did finally finish Pokemon Sapphire! I bought Mortal Kombat as well and revisited Tomb Raider 4 in the last few days of this year and actually completed it in three days.
- Started my own original canon project!
- Learned how to use RPG Maker better. Made a decent-length RPG Maker project for the first time in years.
- Got into new music like Luna Sea, Foals, James Blake and Goldfrapp. Was excited for Glastonbury for the first time in many years.
- Actually bought ticket for Foals?!
- Attempted to get tickets for James Blake but failed -n- However I did have the privilege of catching him live by watching online livestreams…for free too!
- Began textile work again, creating all these mini Mamegomas initially because I didn’t want to pay huge amounts for shipping costs to buy them but now I am seriously considering starting an Etsy shop to sell them? Haha
- Began volunteering in a hospital!
- Tried Marks and Spencers’ chicken and bacon pasta for the first time due to volunteering in said hospital. Pretty nice stuff.
- Learned how to make a Virtual Machine at last
- Got freaked out over the new Cryptolocker virus and actually bought a new external HDD to backup my precious files as well as treating comptuer viruses seriously by constantly giving my PC new digital condoms
- Learned how to make long distance really last and still remain incredibly fun.
- Added bird food into our balcony and saw the birds start to become frequent visitors of ours sjfhfgh BIRDS BIRDS
oMG Foals are going a Tshirt competition and I really really want to enter because well my most recent drawings were all of dumb Foals drawings
BUT I’D NEVER WIN because I’m sure there’d be tons of real artists who’d do a way better job than I and plus I don’t even have any ideas to begin with
Maybe I should troll them and draw chibi pics of Yannis getting his ass spanked or just this pic
Yes because every Foals fan wants to wear that during their UK tour YYYEAH
oude is a dork turned 3 today!
WHAT??? TWO MONTHS AGO YOU TOLD ME MY BLOG TURNED 2. I ASSUME ANNIVERSARIES ARE LIKE, YOU KNOW, ANNUAL LIKE ITS NAMESAKE? OR WHAT, HAS MY BLOG TURNED INTO OLD SNAKE AND STARTED TO GET ACCELERATED AGEING?
So I heard it was your birthday (by cherryguevara)
oh my fucking gosh che this is literally getting insane i can’t believe you drew my baby yannis and his lovely butt omg you are so sweet and kind and i love you so much honey
Hi! Thanks for still showing interest despite the inactivity… But yeah, nobody’s submitted anything and I’ve been too lazy and uninspired to come up with my own stuff, ha! It’s the same for the Koei Facebook blog I run. I’m still pretty active on Tumblr and will put submissions through though.
Hello Monk I know you think I probably forgot about your way overdue birthday gifts BUT THINK AGAIN. Umm I tried to do the Fran/Balthier gangster AU thing even though they don’t really look like gangsters here but whatever. I have never played FF12 before so I don’t know if it’s OOC for Fran to smoke oops
Based on this pic